Content

09.12.2012

Never mind Portland, Oregon - Here´s the farmer´s market in Almaty

The farmer´s market downtown Almaty is unsurprisingly cheap and my preferred source of rawfood (material). One of its major advantages is the absence of annoying hiptser presence, although it seems there are only few of them left in Almaty anyway.

But...

... I recently managed to run into one of them, while visiting a vernisage at L.E.S. This guy (who had btw. the ugliest shoes I saw here yet) was about to move to Berlin in December and as I questioned him, what he was exactly planning to do there, I got the naively heart melting answer ".... to spend money".











I´m assured, some photographers will hate me for this frame but I couldn´t leave without it...









0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Share